Environmental Management Study Program
This study program was established in order to meet the demands of development that continues to grow and needs to be accompanied by efforts to manage the environment by adequate human resources in their fields so that the development can be carried out and be beneficial in a sustainable manner.
"To become one of the leading vocational study programs nationally in environmental management in 2018."
- Implement application-oriented educational programs and produce graduates who can apply theory into practice.
- Develop students' intellectuals comprehensively in a conducive environment.
- Educate students with leadership and professional qualities, think independently critically and analytically and have an entrepreneurial nature and understand global complexities.
- Carry out applied research in accordance with the needs of industry and society.
- Produce graduates as professional intermediate experts in the field of environmental management.
- Produce graduates who have entrepreneurial characteristics and are able to compete in the global era.
- Organizing applicable research and collaboration with industry in the plantation sector.
- Organizing education with a transparent management system in order to create a conducive academic atmosphere.
OBJECTIVES AND STRATEGIES
- Organizing DIII professional education in the field of Environmental Management as a fulfillment of the national need for middle experts.
- Forming students' hard skills in the field of Environmental Management that are ready to use within 3 years of study.
- Forming good soft skills and interpersonal skills of students in the first year.
- Forming students to compete and develop a professional attitude in the field of Environmental Management.
- Have business insight (entrepreneur) in the field of Environmental Management.
- Conducting internship in plantations for the development of knowledge about environmental management.
- Alumni can work in various companies/agencies in less than 6 months after graduation.
- Can implement the results of scientific work in the process of quality education and teaching.
LIST OF LECTURERS :
- Arini Rajab, S.Si, M.Si – NIP. 19880912 201404 2 002
- Furqaan Hamsyani, S.Hut, M.Si – NIP. 19790104 201012 1 002
- Taufiq Rinda Alkas, S.Si, M.Pd – NIP. 19780517 200912 1 002
- Ir. Dadang Suprapto, MP – NIP. 19620101 198803 1 003
- Martha Eka Wati, S.Hut, MP – NIP. 19721107 200312 2 001
- Adi Supriadi, S.Hut, MSi – NIP. 19751007 200812 1 001
- Fachruddin Azwari, ST, MSi – NIP. 19750521 200812 1 001
- Haryatie Sarie, SP, MP – NIP. 19781013 200912 2 001
- Kemala Hadidjah, ST, M.Si – NIP. 19830718 201012 2 004
- Nuzula Elfa Rahma, Sp, MSi – NIP. 19820713 201404 2 001
ADMINISTRATION STAFF :
- Yustinah – NIP. 196305041989022001
- Akad, SE – NIP. 196601131990021001